January 22nd – CWA Wine & Tyin’ at Bleu Frog Vineyard
- Come enjoy a day at the vineyard! CWA will have a dedicated area to tie flies, socialize, and listen to live music. Wine, charcuterie boards and snacks will be available for purchase. Please bring your own fly tying equipment and materials. If you would like to attend please register below!
January 22, 2023 (12pm – 4pm)
Bleu Frog Vineyard
16413 James Monroe Hwy
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
April 24 – 27, 2023 – CWA Western Maryland 3-Night Destination Fly Fishing Trip
- Chesapeake Women Anglers is excited to announce that CWA member Amy Holstein was able to secure 3 cabins at New Germany State Park for Monday, April 24 -Thursday, April 27.
- This event is limited to 10. Please contact Amy Holstein to make your reservations ASAP and no later than Wednesday, February 15!!
- All three cabins have the same layout: queen in living room, separate single bedroom, 2 singles in loft (with regular stairs leading to loft); each cabin can house up to 5 people.
- Cabin #7 is pet friendly – up to 2 dogs are allowed with a total extra fee of $25. Cabin #10 is being utilized by the organizer of this trip.
- Bedding, paper goods and soap are not provided, however sheets and towels can be rented from the office. Units have full kitchen and baths, baseboard heat, a wood stove, covered porches and chairs, picnic tables and charcoal grills. Check-in is at 3:00 p.m./check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- There are generally 2 parking spaces at each cabin. There is a parking lot for overflow a block from the cabins. ALL vehicles in the park must be registered at the office. An ID tag will be provided by the office personnel.
- For the first to arrive, at 3 p.m. each cabin will have an envelope on the door with the door code.
- For those wishing to learn more about the cabins, or, secure an RV or camping site, please click the link below.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS:
- All 3 cabins were paid for in full on January 8, 2023.
- The total cost for the 3-night trip per cabin is $301.25
Per night rental fee $96.75
Reservation convenience fee $6.25
Cancellation fee $4.75
***For those in cabin #7, if you plan to bring pet(s), add $25 to pet owner’s fee.***
- The total cost of $301.25 will be divided equally by the number of people renting a cabin.
- To determine individual costs, we need a head count per cabin.
Please contact Amy Holstein to make your reservations ASAP and no later than Wednesday, February 15!!
- A notice will then be sent to those with a reservation regarding their total rental fee.
Payment-in-full by check or Zelle is due Amy Holstein by March 1 at the latest/no exceptions!
202 Woodruff Park Lane Phone: 443-994-8707 (Zelle linked to phone)
Simpsonville, SC 29681 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those having to cancel their reservation for any reason are required to either find a replacement for their spot, or forfeit their payment in full.
- This protects attendees from experiencing an unexpected increase in their rental charges as a result of less people splitting the total costs.