CWA membership dues include:
- Quarterly newsletter by email (published in January, April, July and October).
- Membership Directory which lists members by name and by county.
- Free admission to all FLL fishing events, unless otherwise specified.
- Attendance at the annual Spring Kick-off, Fall Fling, and Fly-tying activities.
- Access to the CWA book and video library. (see Resources page for more details!)
- Guests are welcome to attend as a Member-For-A-Day for a fee of $10.
Renewing members should pay their dues by March 31st each year in order to maintain active status.
Join or Renew Online
- Fill in and submit the form below.
- You will be taken to Paypal where you may pay with credit card, debit card, your Paypal account, or any other form of payment accepted by Paypal.
* Experience level
Beginner: no fly fishing experience; Intermediate: understands basic fly casting techniques, equipment, attaching leaders, tippet and flies, and can catch and release fish; Expert: Competent fly fisher in a variety of situations, mentors other members; Master: Leader, teacher, and mentor; always willing to assist others and demonstrates mastery in a variety of fly fishing styles and situations.
CWA serves the Chesapeake Bay watershed which encompasses parts of six states — Delaware, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia — and the entire District of Columbia. Many CWA members live and fish in these areas. The club tries to host events in or near those areas to accommodate members.
Membership patches are available for $5 at meetings.