CWA members are cordially invited to join the Seneca Valley Trout Unlimited chapter tying sessions. These sessions are open to anyone who wants to learn or improve their tying.
SVTU will be providing all materials needed for each session. Bring your own tools and vice, however, they have some loaner vices and tools if needed.
- January 29: Introduction to tools and materials, thread control, and knots. Participants will tie a simple fly.
- February 5: San Juan Worm and Zebra Midge
- February 19—Nymphs: Easy Pheasant Tail and Bead Head Hares Ear
- March 4—Streamers: Wooly Butter and Shad Dart
- March 18—Terrestrials: Ant, Beetle and Bee
- April 1—Dry Flies: Griffiths Gnat and Elk Hair Caddis
- April 15—Poppers: Bass or Panfish poppers